Monday, August 17, 2020

C is for Cat - Top 10 Rarest and Strangest Cats (with Remastered Breed Names).

 πŸ±C is for Cat🐱

I have a somewhat hate/love relationship toward the idea of cats. I'm not extremely gaga over cat videos and pictures, maybe this makes me a minority in this Cat-Loving Planet we inhabit. 

I've had a total of two cats in my life. My first feline was Tigger, a gorgeous beige and orange kitty..... that was infuriated with the sight of me or even with me looking in it's general direction. An acquaintance of mine seemed to be the whole world to this ungrateful fur-thing. So my friend then took the little demon off of my hands. 

A few years later my wife and I were given a little kitten named Marley, he was the only cat that ever liked me....and I it. Our lives were uprooted due to unforeseen circumstances and we were forced to give him up for adoption. Marley became the proud Cat of a boy with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder), bringing him heaps of joy. 

Now and then one stumbles upon a picture of a cat that blows your mind with its jaw-dropping beauty and some even shock your senses with its plain-out-right fugliness (or cuteness however you see it). 

A is for Animal has compiled a list of what we feel are the rarest, strangest and cutest felines on the interwebs. So without further a due here are our Top 10 Rarest and Strangest Cats of which we have taken the opportunity to rename some of the breeds, as we found their original names to be quite mundane and boring. I hope they put a smile on your dial. 


10. The Frikkie Cat
(I'm not as dumb as I look)



9. The Alien Cat
(I'm not as old as I look)


8. The Dwarf Cat
(I'm not as ugly as I look)


7. The LaPerm Cat
(I'm not as vain as you think I am)



6. The Four-Eared Cat
(I not as common as you think I am)



5. The Fur-Ball Cat
(I'm not as chilled as I look)


4. The Curly Asian Cat
(I'm not as friendly as I look)


3. The Pokemon Cat
(I'm not as strange as you think I am)


2. The Tiger Cat
(I'm not as grumpy as I look)


1. πŸ†The Champion CatπŸ†
(I am more awesome than you think I am)


πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡*SCROLL DOWN FOR A SPECIAL TREAT #madampreggos πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Follow us on Facebook: A is for Animal
Please leave us a comment. Let us know about your cat love/hate...

In the mean while enjoy this Evil Cat video:



And introducing Madam Preggos, the Pregnant Sphinx



No comments:

Post a Comment

E is for Enormous - What are the Most Enormous Animals in the World? Top 10!!!

🐘   E is for Enormous πŸ‹ What are the Most Enormous Animals in the World? !!!TOP 10!!! Have you ever stood next to a building and simultane...